|IBM in Shanghai (China), Consultant (Advanced) in the GR department ||July 05 – present
- Joined the SAP EBP Support project as an SAP Consultant and performed incident management
- Managed knowledge Transfer for the SRM Rollout in Germany to the Chinese team
- Initiated and implemented processes and tools to improve Task and Performance Management (KPIs), Quality Assurance, Quality Control and Customer Communication.
- Trained a team of 10 assigned trainees to take over Standard Change management and led them to develop web applications to assist the team with the processes mentioned above.
- Fulfilled the project KPIs with the highest score.
- Gained Functional Experience in SAP SRM and monitoring skills in SAP XI and BW.
|IBM in Shanghai (China), Supplemental in the Global Delivery department ||Sep 04 – June 2005
- Supported project management on engagement and delivery of SAP support projects.
- Formed part of the crisis team to take over a red-flag commercial SAP EBP support project.
- Built resource pools for 20 SAP/Siebel and German resources and coordinated their training.
|Fiducia Management Consultants in Shanghai (China), Internship||March - July 2003
- Managed the Yangtze River Delta study. Performed location analysis of 35 industrial parks and built a database tool to suggest a location based on client's location requirements.
- Prepared an automotive supply market expansion strategy for a large Chinese conglomerate
- Initiated and implemented more sophisticated data and information management and sharing.
|Sun Microsystems in Burlington (MA, USA), Internship||Aug - Sep 2002
- Facilitated collaboration among the Jini.org Developer Community by creating overviews of projects' content and activity, enabling the initiation of further cooperation between developers.
- Doubled communication efficiency by creating database-driven email automation.
|Own company: Web4eye||June 2000 - Feb 2003
- Opened up own business together with a school friend. Developed HTML, SQL and PHP application. Managed finance. Reached $10k rev / 30% prof.
- Changed strategy from offering web design to do more complex Flash and SQL/PHP applications.
- Developed the first version of room booking system for the black forest tourism industry.
|Freiburg University Hospital (Germany), Civil Service ||July 2000 - May 2001
- Administrated the computer network and assisted the migration to a new backbone infrastructure.
- Initiated and developed SocketMan (incident system), greatly improving the quality of our service
BBA in International Business Management, taught entirely in English, 50% international students
|University of Applied Sciences Furtwangen, Germany||Oct 2001 - Feb 2005
Languages: German (Native), English (Fluent), Spanish (Fluent), Chinese (Conversational Ability)
- Bachelor Thesis: "Intercultural Challenges of Knowledge Management Implementation in China"
- Study abroad in Tongji University, Latin Immersion (Chile) and Universidad Anahuac (Mexico)
- Carried out a Basel II / SME survey and event management for IB Consulting
- Tutored IT related subjects to my fellow students
IT skills: SAP EBP, SQL/PHP, MS Office, Linux/Solaris, Photoshop, LAN administration
Represented the interests of my hometown's youth the City Council and organized events to increase political activity and raise awareness of the internet. Accomplished event management including financial planning, fund raising and team leadership by organizing
|Elected for "Jugendrat"(Youth Council of Freiburg)||Nov 1998 - Nov 2000
- @LANtis (LAN Party, 250 participants, $10,000 USD revenue)
- NetNight (small Internet Expo) and Meisterwerk2 (Party, 5000 Visitors, $25,000 USD revenue)
- Traveled for months among the locals in Cameroon, the Cook Islands, Latin America and South East Asia. Seeing life in such different ways has strongly improved my world-view.
- Take strong ownership in my work. High initiative to improve work environment and processes.